In order to enable an iCal export link, your account needs to have an API key created. This key enables other applications to access data from within Indico even when you are neither using nor logged into the Indico system yourself with the link provided. Once created, you can manage your key at any time by going to 'My Profile' and looking under the tab entitled 'HTTP API'. Further information about HTTP API keys can be found in the Indico documentation.
Additionally to having an API key associated with your account, exporting private event information requires the usage of a persistent signature. This enables API URLs which do not expire after a few minutes so while the setting is active, anyone in possession of the link provided can access the information. Due to this, it is extremely important that you keep these links private and for your use only. If you think someone else may have acquired access to a link using this key in the future, you must immediately create a new key pair on the 'My Profile' page under the 'HTTP API' and update the iCalendar links afterwards.
Permanent link for public information only:
Permanent link for all public and protected information:
This is a regular, bi-weekly teleconference for those who are involved in the Operation and User Support of the EGI Federated Cloud infrastructure. The meeting is coordinated by the EGI.eu User Community Support Team and involves participants from several members of the EGI collaboration.
The goals of the meeting are:
1. Provide updates about the status of the EGI Federated Cloud infrastructure and the related user support activities.
2. Provide updates about the use of the infrastructure by users and use cases.
3. Identify bottlenecks, issues and opportunities for improving the infrastructure and the user support services.
4. Initiate new activities for improved operation and support activities.
5. Receive and discuss new cloud services from from the EGI Federated Cloud Task Force.
6. Capture user requirements and feedback for the EGI Federated Cloud Task Force and other relevant partners.
1. Update about users (Diego)
* Support process
* Use cases
* High level tools
2. Resource allocation (Malgorzata, Roksana)
* Existing VOs and usage statistics
* Resource allocation tool, process and cases
3. Virtual Appliances Marketplace (Marios)
4. New services - updates from the FCTF (Diego)
5. Promotion materials (Neasan/Sara)
6. Training & technical outreach (Gergely)
7. Updates from members
Connection details: http://connect.ct.infn.it/egi-inspire-jra1/