The purpose of this F2F Meeting on "Service Order Management and Supporting Tools" is to improve the access to and ordering of EOSC-hub productional services, harmonize the related service management processes and WP5 operational tools and services. The main objectives of the meeting to achieve this major goal are:
- Review the order management and customer relationship process, related processes, policies and procedures.
- Discuss the possible and actual use-cases and complex scenarios of service ordering, needs and expectations from outside.
- Review the list of requirements of order management process to operational tools in WP5 involved in ordering procedures.
- Review the list of requirements to WP5 tools and services of other service management processes.
- Idenfity gaps in current implemtation of order management.
- Disseminate the status of WP5 operational tools including Marketplace.
- Discuss the integration activities in WP5 related to service ordering.
- Establish and agree on work plans and roadmaps for service integration.
More information on wiki: https://confluence.egi.eu/display/EOSC/WP5+F2F+Service+Order+Management+and+Supporting+Tools
Meeting Room Name: EOSC-hub
Meeting Room Number: 97965309
In order to join the meeting you can select one of the alternatives:
- With your browser under Windows, MacOS, Linux:
- With a SIP/H.323 room system or SIP/H.323 software client:
- By telephone (audio only):
Call 0049 30 200 97965309
- Via Skype for Business:
- By a mobile smart phone.
You have to install the Pexip App beforehand:
Please wait for your host to join the meeting room.
all your related rights and obligations.