Call for Abstracts now open!
Deadline extended to March 31st
We are accepting contributions of the following types:
- Lightning Talks (max. 10 mins): when accepted, your talk will be added to the agenda of the appropriate session
- Posters: format A0, will be displayed throughout the conference in the foyer (with dedicated networking session)
- Demonstrations & Tutorials: demonstration booths will be set up in the foyer (with dedicated networking session)
- Trainings & Workshops (60, 90 or 180 mins): on Monday afternoon or Friday morning
We are looking for content focused on the following topics:
- Federated compute continuum: Federated hybrid compute infrastructures and solutions for the convergent use of HTC, HPC, Cloud, Containers and Edge
- Data Spaces : Federated highly scalable and real-time solutions for distributed data management, processing and analysis
- Security, Trust and Identity: Solutions and use cases for federated trust and identity management aiming at trusted environments to exchange and analyse sensitive data
- Business models, governance and sustainability: Developing, Delivering and implementing policy initiatives and business models related to big data science in academia and industry
- Machine learning and Artificial Intelligence: Solutions for distributed data analytics with ML and AI applications
- Data analytics platforms and reproducible open science: Workflow tools, orchestrators, Virtual Research Environments, Computational notebooks that facilitate open science, scientific reproducibility and big data analysis
- Green Computing: Lowering the environmental impact of computing and the analysis of big data
- Digital Twins: Digital Twins for Advanced Scientific Research
- Research Status of national e-infrastructures: achievements, changes, business models, experiences and plans to advance national and regional e-infrastructures
Did you plan a contribution on another topic? Feel free to submit it, we're open for ideas!
Deadline for proposals: March 31st
The Call for Posters will remain open until April 15th - email your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that EGI2023 is intended to be an in-person event. Remote participation will be facilitated if possible, but we expect all contributors (or their representatives) to be able to attend the conference on the premises.