ISO/IEC 27000 family - Information security management systems
The ISO/IEC 27000 family of standards helps organizations keep information assets secure. Using this family of standards will help your organization manage the security of assets such as financial information, intellectual property, employee details or information entrusted to you by third parties. ISO/IEC 27001 is the best-known standard in the family providing requirements for an information security management system (ISMS).
What is an ISMS?
An ISMS is a systematic approach to managing sensitive company information so that it remains secure. It includes people, processes and IT systems by applying a risk management process. It can help small, medium and large businesses in any sector keep information assets secure.
Foundation Training Topics
- Introduction and basic knowledge
- The standard series ISO / IEC 27001 at a glance
- Foundations of Information Security Management Systems
- ISO / IEC 27001 - Minimum requirements
- ISO / IEC 27001 - Control objectives and controls
- ISO / IEC 27002 - Recommendations and Guidelines
- Related standards and frameworks
- Certification options according to ISO / IEC 27001
ISO 27001 Certification
A formal personal certification is offered to all participants of the course that successfully pass the final exam at the end of the course. The certification is backed by certification authority ICO-Cert.
- 60 minutes, at the end of the training
- Closed book, i.e. no aids are allowed
- 30 multiple choice questions (multiple possible answers for each question)
- At least 66% correct answers (20 of 30) are required to pass the examination