- John Womersley
- Jean-François Abramatic
- Totka Chernaeva
- Sverker Holmgren
- Emanuela Sirtori
- Johannes Marks
I hereby inform you that the Commission, pursuant to article 22.1.2 of the Grant Agreement, intends to organise a joint review of EOSC-hub, OpenAIRE Advance and eInfraCentral projects. This review is not related to a payment process and will cover the activities of the projects carried out so far and the collaboration status. It will take place on 22, 23 and 24 January 2019, in Luxembourg.
The objectives of the review are to assess1:
- the degree to which the work plan has been carried out and whether most relevant deliverables were completed
- whether the objectives of the action are still relevant in the current context
- the beneficiaries’ contributions and integration within the action
- the expected potential scientific, technological, economic, competitive and social impact, and plans for using and disseminating results
- the progress of the collaboration among the projects, in reference to the recommendations issued by the external board, and to what extend these recommendations have been addressed.