ISO/IEC 27000 family - Information security management systems
The ISO/IEC 27000 family of standards helps organizations keep information assets secure. Using this family of standards will help your organization manage the security of assets such as financial information, intellectual property, employee details or information entrusted to you by third parties. ISO/IEC 27001 is the best-known standard in the family providing requirements for an information security management system (ISMS).
What is an ISMS?
An ISMS is a systematic approach to managing sensitive company information so that it remains secure. It includes people, processes and IT systems by applying a risk management process. It can help small, medium and large businesses in any sector keep information assets secure.
Professional Training Topics
- Components of an ISMS
- Steps to build an ISMS
- Application of PDCA to the ISMS
- Sources of requirements and stakeholders
- Governance: Security Policy, Management Responsibility, Information Security Coordination, Responsibilities
- Risk Management: Inputs and Steps, Context, Risk Assessment, Risk Treatment, Risk Acceptance, Risk Communication, Risk Monitoring
- Compliance: Applicable laws, protection of intellectual property, confidentiality of personal data
- Monitoring, measuring and assessing the conformity, effectiveness and efficiency of the ISMS: Maturity assessments, Audits, Corrective and preventive measures for improvement
ISO 27001 Certification
- Prerequisite: Must hold an ISO 27001 Foundation Certificate
- Result: A formal personal certification is offered to all participants of the course that successfully pass the final exam at the end of the course. The certification is backed by certification authority ICO-Cert.
- Base Training Registration: €1799 (+payment processing fee)
- Training Registration - EGI Participant Discount: €1499 (+payment processing fee)
- Exam Fee (required for formal certificate): €250 (+payment processing fee)
- Printed Handouts (optional): €100 (+payment processing fee)