In order to enable an iCal export link, your account needs to have an API key created. This key enables other applications to access data from within Indico even when you are neither using nor logged into the Indico system yourself with the link provided. Once created, you can manage your key at any time by going to 'My Profile' and looking under the tab entitled 'HTTP API'. Further information about HTTP API keys can be found in the Indico documentation.
Additionally to having an API key associated with your account, exporting private event information requires the usage of a persistent signature. This enables API URLs which do not expire after a few minutes so while the setting is active, anyone in possession of the link provided can access the information. Due to this, it is extremely important that you keep these links private and for your use only. If you think someone else may have acquired access to a link using this key in the future, you must immediately create a new key pair on the 'My Profile' page under the 'HTTP API' and update the iCalendar links afterwards.
Permanent link for public information only:
Permanent link for all public and protected information:
This is a teleconference of the 'Technology Study for CTA' EGI Virtual Team project: https://wiki.egi.eu/wiki/VT_Technology_study_for_CTA.
Claudio Vuerli will chair the session with support from Amsterdam by Gergely Sipos and Richard McLennan.
Webex connection details are at the foot of this page. Please also ensure you have read all the included briefing material.
1. Welcome and acknowledge all participants - apologies received - note any absent members.
2. Introduction by Chair with outline of aims of this meeting.
3. Review of VT project workplan
4. Individual introductions by each participant:
- Name and position?
- How do you plan to contribute to the VT project?
- Do you know your local (national) CTA group?
- What role does your local CTA group play in the CTA project?
- Who do you know in your local CTA community?
- What have you done so far for your local CTA group and what are the plans for the future?
5. Discussion of workplan and next steps
- Assignment of Task Leaders for Tasks 1 - 4.
6. Project administration, reporting and monitoring (Richard)
7. Acceptance of previous Minutes(nil now but normally in previous Indico entry).
8. Review of assigned actions
9. Emerging issues
11. Details of next meeting date, time, purpose.
The teleconference will be hosted through Webex, connection details disseminated 18 Jan by separate e-mail.
(note there is limited or no compatibility with Mac OS and or Linux/Ubuntu).