In order to enable an iCal export link, your account needs to have an API key created. This key enables other applications to access data from within Indico even when you are neither using nor logged into the Indico system yourself with the link provided. Once created, you can manage your key at any time by going to 'My Profile' and looking under the tab entitled 'HTTP API'. Further information about HTTP API keys can be found in the Indico documentation.
Additionally to having an API key associated with your account, exporting private event information requires the usage of a persistent signature. This enables API URLs which do not expire after a few minutes so while the setting is active, anyone in possession of the link provided can access the information. Due to this, it is extremely important that you keep these links private and for your use only. If you think someone else may have acquired access to a link using this key in the future, you must immediately create a new key pair on the 'My Profile' page under the 'HTTP API' and update the iCalendar links afterwards.
Permanent link for public information only:
Permanent link for all public and protected information:
This is a regular teleconference for the NGI International Liaisons, UCB members, Competence Centres and for other who are involved in EGI's Engagement activity.
The EGI Engagement activity reaches out to scientific communities and researchers in both academia and industry and supports them in tackling scientific challenges using reliable and innovative ICT services and solutions from the EGI community. This requires coordinated outreach, marketing, training and support activities across EGI.
The EGI Engagement activity is defined and driven by the Engagement Strategy, which is described at http://go.egi.eu/engagementstrategy. Agenda points:
1. Call for support to the HBP neuroinformatics Scientific Pillar. Presentation of the HBP cloud use cases, expressions of interest from participants and related terms of usage (M. Viljoen, EGI.eu)
2. D2.8 deliverable: Communications, Dissemination and Engagement Report and Updated Strategy (Gergely, EGI.eu)
3. GRNET escience and Lamda (λ) tools (Kostas)
4. Report from participants on engagement progress and plans - Outreach, support, training, events (3 minutes each):
* NGIs (NILs)
* CCs (CC coordinators)
* Communities (UCB)
5. EGI Conference (Amsterdam, April 6-8, co-located meetings: April 4-5)
6. Date of next meeting: March 7, 2pm (Amst time)
Teleconference room (Adobe Connect): http://connect.ct.infn.it/egi-inspire-jra1/