Registration for EGI2022 is open!
Registration Form and Payment Methods
Registration is possible through the following form:
You can pay with card or using a bank transfer, of which the details are in your confirmation email.
Please note that your registration, including the selection of workshops and add-ons, is final once submitted. EGI does not have control over the administrative part of the registration process. If you have any questions about the registration and payment process, or if you want to edit your registration after submtting and payment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about the programme, availability, conference organisation? Contact email@example.com directly!
Pricing & Early Bird
Note that, due to the delay in opening registration, we have extended the early bird fee to August 10.
For a full overview see our pricing page.
Any questions? Please consult our FAQ page and if anything is unclear, contact firstname.lastname@example.org!
How to register
To register for the Conference, please fill in the online Registration Form (https://secure.guarant.cz/egi2022/UserPages/InteractiveAppForms.aspx). The registration
process consists of three easy steps:
- 1. Fill out the Personal data form and receive a password for further modifications
- 2. Click the Registration Form button and choose your registration fee
- 3. Pay online by debit/credit card or by bank transfer
For group registration (more than 10 participants), please contact the EGI Conference 2022 Secretariat at email@example.com.
Registration fees must be paid in EUR by one of the following methods:
- Credit or Debit Card (preferred option)
- For credit or debit card payments, please use the Online Payment System. The system is accessible with the password that you received upon registration. The system accepts the following credit/debit cards: MasterCard/Eurocard, Visa and Diners Club.
- Bank Transfer
- The bank details including the 10-digit payment identifier will be automatically sent to your email address after submitting the online form. Please note that payments without this payment identifier will not be identified and the registration will not be confirmed. Please note that bank transfer payments will only be accepted by 10 September 2022. After this date, only payments by credit/debit cards will be accepted using the Online Payment System. All bank transfer amounts should be minus bank charges. Any banking fees accrued from the transfer are the responsibility of each party.
The final invoice will be sent automatically to your e-mail address within 14 days from the receipt of the payment.
Cancellations and refunds
The EGI Conference 2022 secretariat must be notified in writing by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org in the event of the cancellation of the registration. Cancellation by phone call will not be accepted. The appropriate refunds will be made after the Conference.
The following cancellation conditions apply:
|Until 15 August 2022||full refund of the registration fee|
|16 August – 5 September||50 % of the registration fee|
|From 5 September||no refund|
In case of any change in registration, GUARANT International reserves the right to charge a 40 EUR handling fee.
In case of cancellation of the event due to force majeure, GUARANT International reserves the right to charge a 40 EUR handling fee.
If you are prevented from attending, you will be given the opportunity to send a colleague to your place. A handling fee of 40 EUR will be charged for each name change. Name changes should be reported in writing to the EGI Conference Secretariat at email@example.com. No name change will be possible after 5 September.