How do I get to my session?
In the timetable you'll be able to find which room is linked to what session.
The URLs are in the session description, but you'll find them listed below as well.
Please, open the link related to the Zoom room associated to the session you aim to attend. You can use the password made available by e-mail. Should you have not received the password please contact email@example.com.
- http://go.egi.eu/zoom1 - MeetingID: 84962553294
- http://go.egi.eu/zoom2 - MeetingID: 83083473439
- http://go.egi.eu/zoom3 - MeetingID: 86726802785
- http://go.egi.eu/zoom4 - MeetingID: 86223161103
- http://go.egi.eu/zoom5 - MeetingID: 81210952476
- http://go.egi.eu/zoom6 - MeetingID: 84469650226
- EOSC Synergy Workshop: http://go.egi.eu/egi2020synergy - MeetingID: 87508699411
- FitSM: http://go.egi.eu/egi2020fitsm - MeetingID: 84493199466
What system do I need to join the conference?
How do I test if my connection works well?
Join this Zoom testing room available at any time.
Can I join by phone?
Yes, you can, although you would only be using the audio connection, but missing the video experience. To join by phone, choose your preferred phone number, use the Meeting ID related to the Zoom room you want to access and the password provided with the welcome pack.